Tuesday 18 January 2011

Why I don't go out in Mitte...

Hey-ey!

So I came here with Jacob. I’m friends with Karsten, who’s like running this party, and when I arrived I saw him do his whole emcee with the band thing, and that was cool, but I saw you were on the line up on the flyer, and I thought I’d finally get to see you perform. Yeah.. Yeah.. Yeah… I don’t know.. I think I’ve been here too long. No not here, I mean berlin… Its like, I don’t know how much you know about American hippie culture, but that band just split up, so there’s like this other party happening over at Bar 25 and it’s so end of an era, because Bar 25 is closing, and it makes me think of the rio, which is like this crazy place that used to be open, but closed ages ago, and peaches was always there, but you know it closed and anyway , whats up with this party??

What??

oh the other room is literally next door, they’re playing disco and hip hop, no but seriously, I totally thought this place would be packed with hot heterosexual graffiti writers… but clearly not.. whatever.. you’ve got to meet my friend Jacob, I wasn’t even going to come out tonight but then he called me and had drugs so whatever . he’s so beautiful. I love him…. ,

No comments:

Post a Comment