Tuesday 18 January 2011

a secret for *you*

Are you ready?

Are you sure you want to hear it?

Well its like this...I know...where this is all going...

No I can’t tell you.

Not yet.

No I can’t. I’m sorry….

Its kind of like making a wish. You see, if I tell you, it might not happen. And I want it to happen. I know it could go there, that I could take you there with me, So I have to forget about it a for a while.

Don’t you think that fate is a funny thing? Fate is only what is most likely to happen, if events continue in the pattern they seem to be. But there are always factors we can not be aware of, And that, that could change .. everything.

So until then I have to keep it to myself, content with the idea that maybe, maybe I know where this is all going..

I’ve got to go now. Excuse me…

No comments:

Post a Comment