Monday 24 January 2011

addictive...

He makes it so easy, so pleasurable, so simple and wonderful to be, exactly where I am, with him, present. Present in moment after moment. But then those moments with him are so delicious, so addictive that it becomes very difficult not to push, to make them extend.

Last week he said, he needed time apart to focus. he needed to get back to working.
And i did too. It seemed logical, beneficial for both of us.
After all, It would only be until the weekend.
It would only be for a week.
Of course we could handle that.


But in days, he was calling, and as for me, it took no consideration to find myself walking into the rainy streets, winding towards him again.
Then days later he was saying again, he needed to take a little break, get focus. And I agreed.


So today I am writing, and cleaning, and organizing and planning. Today I can congratulate myself on being terribly productive but, i can' t help it, i'm still thinking of, being with him again. And I tell myself that sometimes, sometimes the waiting, is part of the pleasure .

No comments:

Post a Comment