Tuesday 18 January 2011

But the problem is...


If I am trying to be in the moment, and being in the moment, makes me want to write about that moment.

and thinking about writing about the moment, takes me out it.
and what I want to reflect when I write, is a total representation of it, (outside of wanting to write about it),

but the desire to write, prevents me from being close to it,
(the very thing I need and want to write about),


Then what then?


And If he writes as he feels, but there are feelings he doesn’t express to me, and I know his writing is of the heart, clear and real, then how can I not react to the words he writes?

And if I do react, how will this effect how I write? But then the writing will become a response of writing to writing, not of touch and of feeling, it will become less real, a facsimile of something.

It will be less of us and more of what we are writing.


Then what then?


No comments:

Post a Comment