Saturday 18 December 2010

she's just not that into you...


I think I just don't fancy her.


Don't you think she's beautiful?

Yes.

Charming?

Ummm, in her way

Romantic?

I'm not sure if romantic is what I'm after any more...

You haven't really given yourself a chance to get to know her

True. But we have met quite a few times.

Hmmm

Honestly, I think she's just not my type

Maybe you just need to give it more time.

No. I think you know pretty quickly. I think generally right away you can tell.

Yeah. I guess you're right. But-

But what?

You've got it wrong before

Twice. The first time I was very young.I was romantic. Probably the result of listening to too much pop music or, watching too many forties films. The second time... The second time I was distracted. There was another involved.

Sounds confusing.

It wasn't. It was more a matter of timing.

So what if this is the wrong time?

No. No I think I'm just not that into her...

Well, she's nothing like the other one.

Not at all...

So Paris just isn't your type then?

No...No I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment